This morning we had orientation, where we talked about all kinds of things, including culture, safety, living with a host family, etc. Y después del almuerzo de empanadas - and after our lunch of empanadas, we went on a city tour of a few of the neighborhoods in Buenos Aires. It was wonderful to have the opportunity to see so much in one day, and now it will be great to get to know the areas better. Maybe I will write a longer post about everything we saw later, with a few pictures. :)
I have already met the majority of the other ISA students, and they seem like a really great group! I've had some really great conversations with some of the other students, and I can't wait to get to know them all better. Many of the students are here for the full semester, but there are also some that are here for only the intensive month of Spanish.
Tengo un examen de nivel mañana - I have a Spanish placement exam tomorrow - so it is now time for some rest!
¡Buenas noches!
I have already met the majority of the other ISA students, and they seem like a really great group! I've had some really great conversations with some of the other students, and I can't wait to get to know them all better. Many of the students are here for the full semester, but there are also some that are here for only the intensive month of Spanish.
Tengo un examen de nivel mañana - I have a Spanish placement exam tomorrow - so it is now time for some rest!
¡Buenas noches!
Este viaje seria muy interesante para tu y para todos de la familia.
ReplyDeleteThis trip will be very interesting for you and for all of the family. At least that is what I think I said!
Embrace every moment.
Jenelle