I don't have time to write much about it, but I thought I'd at least post a few pictures.
Heading to the river to go on our boat tour around Rio de la Plata in Tigre
In Tigre, people live in homes on the river. Each of the houses does not have a house number, but rather a name! Families cannot change the house name when they move into a home.
¡Qué rico! ¡Tantas olivas!
In the market - Puerto de Frutos
For lunch in Tigre, I went with a few friends to a "parrilla"
Argentineans love their "carne", and this is just an example! The meat is cooked on the "parrilla" (grill) and brought to your table just like this. I'm not usually a big meat eater, so I think I ate probably as much meat as I normally have in a few weeks! It was fantastic, though.
Some friends and I at Puerto de Frutos
We had "submarinos" for our merienda.
It is hot milk, with a small chocolate bar melted and stirred in.
Difficult to see in this small size, so maybe click on the picture to see it larger.
This is a fantastic view of the seemingly never-ending Buenos Aires skyline, just north of the city.
Amigas y yo, después de la merienda
No comments:
Post a Comment