¡Bailando!
A market stand selling all kinds of meat, cheese, and bread. I just love looking at all of the different products that people are selling!
Dulce de leche. A whole stand devoted to dulce de leche.
There were so many vendors - this is just one of many aisles!
So. Much. Meat.
This was the place where we bought choripán for lunch. Chorizo + pan (+ tasty sauce!) = choripán!
This was the place where we bought choripán for lunch. Chorizo + pan (+ tasty sauce!) = choripán!
I just loved seeing all the people dancing! The music was wonderful and the atmosphere was so happy!
Panqueques con dulce de leche... ¡Que rico!
Hola Jevita. I haven't gotten to check your blog too much because of being in CO and having Chris and Rebekah Spence here (from NZ). It is so fun to hear about your time! We loved the lists of what you liked and didn't like so far:) Way to go with all your work, by the way! (Anna and I start Spanish 2 next week- Anna at school.) The kids all start school in 5 days!!! We're excited...me included. Love, Erin and all
ReplyDelete