Mi clase de Español durante el mes intensivo con nuestro profesora, Paola (con el suéter rojo).
Plaza Francia
La Exposición Rural
Essentially the Argentine rodeo
Un paseo por mi barrio. ¡Hay tantas casas re lindas!
My neighborhood, Belgrano, has all kinds of cute homes - I love going on walks and admiring all of them.
Graffiti in Palermo - love the bright colors!
A day of shopping in Palermo with friends! Lovely area.
More interesting graffiti - this just a couple blocks from my home.
All of these dogs are probably for one dog walker!
I count 12.
I count 12.
El Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes
Some gorgeous works here, and I want to go back to spend more time!
Lovely French café called Oui Oui that a friend introduced me to yesterday!
Hola Jevita! It is so fun to see your pictures!!! Dolly and Kiko think Buenos Aires must be good as there are so many dogs. We love you! Love, Erin and all
ReplyDeleteP.S. I start Spanish 2 today, and Anna is in Spanish 2 at school with mostly upperclassmen.